Yes, you can even grow plants in wine corks. I know you think these are miniature plants, but everything starts small and then grows larger. Same with your plants. And wine corks make for a great environment for plants. They keep the soil and moisture in, making it a perfect place to thrive.
Popular on Ritely
- 42 “How I Met Your Mother Quotes” On Love And Life
- 26 Ideas to Maximize a Tiny Bedroom Space
- 41 Famous People Who Ended Their Own Life
- 27 Magical DIY Crafts for All Harry Potter Fans
- WATCH: Cocky Teen Gets Knocked Out With Roundhouse Kick In Front Of Entire School
- Vaginal Discharge After Sex: What is it? Should You be Worried?