Originally, garlands were made out of flowers or leaves. They represented a decorative object you put over your neck for festive reasons. But when it comes to festivals, you’re free to do whatever you like. And believe me, a wine cork might look corny at first sight, but once you get used to the fact that you’re wearing wine corks, you’ll be fine. And besides, you want to pay tribute to Dionysus, the Greek god of wine.
Popular on Ritely
- 42 “How I Met Your Mother Quotes” On Love And Life
- 26 Ideas to Maximize a Tiny Bedroom Space
- 41 Famous People Who Ended Their Own Life
- 27 Magical DIY Crafts for All Harry Potter Fans
- WATCH: Cocky Teen Gets Knocked Out With Roundhouse Kick In Front Of Entire School
- Vaginal Discharge After Sex: What is it? Should You be Worried?