We go back to projects for children. Kids love stamps. When I was a little girl, I had hundreds of stamps—I loved to put stamps on everything. I’m not saying you shouldn’t buy stamps for your kids, but if you can spare a few minutes, you can make your own stamps. And your kids will love them.
Popular on Ritely
- 42 “How I Met Your Mother Quotes” On Love And Life
- 26 Ideas to Maximize a Tiny Bedroom Space
- 41 Famous People Who Ended Their Own Life
- 27 Magical DIY Crafts for All Harry Potter Fans
- WATCH: Cocky Teen Gets Knocked Out With Roundhouse Kick In Front Of Entire School
- Vaginal Discharge After Sex: What is it? Should You be Worried?