Ever since I was a little child, I had space under my bed. When I was little, I used that space for toys. My parents stored our Christmas tree under my bed. And some bed sheets. The point I’m making is that storing things under the bed is the simplest and most commonly used trick for extra space.
Popular on Ritely
- 42 “How I Met Your Mother Quotes” On Love And Life
- 26 Ideas to Maximize a Tiny Bedroom Space
- 41 Famous People Who Ended Their Own Life
- WATCH: Cocky Teen Gets Knocked Out With Roundhouse Kick In Front Of Entire School
- 27 Magical DIY Crafts for All Harry Potter Fans
- Breast Cancer: Don’t Ignore the Early Signs