Kids’ every day with their mothers are smooth and organised. But when Dad does the babysitting, it’s fun and exciting! But by fun and exciting I also meant dangerous and worrisome.
Dads are tough but they often get a bad reputation at failing to be the best care givers for their children. They might not be a pro at this, but one thing’s for sure, they have their own ways. Not necessarily good, but unique at the least.
So ladies, before you leave your child for a night out with friends, check out these 58 photos of “dad fails” that will surely make you think twice.
1. Bottoms up Dad!
2. Who’s son are you again?
3. I knew it dear!
4. Mom said look after, not play with
5. So this is how these pants really work
6. No doubt Dad
7. She left him with a baby, she came back with two
8. So he used some Dad things on her
9. Confused who to babysit
10. Hands are for the weak
11. When Mom said high waist, he heard high chest
12. Smiling despite of the pain
13. This is for your future baby
14. I got you son
15. No time for cribs
16. Innovative but…
17. Baby Pad
18. Daughter: Dad can I get a hair bun?
Dad: Say no more
19. Big girls don’t run
20. Dads can also draw eyebrows.. Just a little bit creepy
21. “Mom am I babysitting Dad right?”
22. I love us both
23. Sweet little baby
24. Just so you know Dad
25. They said parenting wasn’t easy?
26. Let me just see if we will buy this son
27. He had to take the call.. And the stroller
28. Just taking a bath with Dad
29. Babysitting the Dad
30. Hybrid gamer
31. Please don’t grow taller son
32. Don’t judge me, it’s for Dad
33. Parenting level: Basic
34. I wished for a boy
35. That’s right, pay attention my child
36. That’ll be you when you grow up
37. Put them to bed, she said
38. So Dad bought me something to wear for school tomorrow
39. Saw how you did that Dad!
40. Dinner with Dad
41. I see you have not yet grown your eyebrows.. Dad’ll make you some
42. Dad playing with the baby
43. She told me to bring him so I did
44. When your baby looks like you.. “Let’s get you covered.”
45. Ready for a ski?
46. “Do you really love me Dad?”
47. Were only buying a stuff or two
48. Halloween only happens once a year.. You can grow that back
49. I’ve always wanted that bod son. You should be thankful
50. Stacking level: Dad
51. Go biking with Dad they said.. It will be fun they said
52. When Mom told you to multi-task
53. “Do you really want to go?”
54. They said it was a di-upper
55. She said I can play with him
56. Hold on tight, we’re getting a rank
58. It was more fun with Dad