The time is ticking and the most awaited fight of the year is just around the corner. The MMA world is waiting for the spine-tingling bout between Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov this Sunday.
Beyond the shadow of a doubt, fans all over the world are thrilled to witness if the lightweight champion, Khabib Nurmagomedov (26-0), can remain undefeated. Looking back at his previous trouble on the scales, fans were left shocked as he failed to turn up for the UFC 209 weigh-ins.
Just imagine Conor Mcgregor’s eyes if his opponent missed the weigh-ins for the second time. But the real question is, will Nurmagomedov miss the weigh-in?
McGregor and Khabib are undeniably two of the boldest fighters you will witness in the UFC world. The beef circulating around the internet between these two MMA fighters is no joke.
It’d be such a captivating moment for The Notorious if the lightweight title will be under his name once again. Not just that, McGregor will make history as he will become the first person to ever defeat Nurmagomedov.
However, if The Eagle wins, his name is expected to be cemented in the UFC’s pound-for-pound rankings.
Watch the full video of UFC 229 Offical Weigh-in results below. Video courtesy of MMA Fighting on YouTube.
UFC 299 Official Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155 lb) vs Conor McGregor (154.5 lb)
- Tony Ferguson (155 lb) vs Anthony Pettis (156 lb)
- Ovince Saint Preux (205.5 lb) vs Dominick Reyes (204.5 lb)
- Derrick Lewis vs Alexander Volkov (251 lb)
- Michelle Waterson (115 lb) vs Felice Herrig (115.5 lb)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Sergio Pettis (125 lb) vs Jussier Formiga (125.5 lb)
- Vicente Luque (170.5 lb) vs Jalin Turner (169.5 lb)
- Aspen Ladd (134.5 lb) vs Tonya Evinger (136 lb)
- Scott Holtzman (155.5 lb) vs Alan Patrick (155.5 lb)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Lina Lansberg (135.5 lb) vs Yana Kunitskaya (134.5 lb)
- Gray Maynard vs Nik Lentz (156 lb)
- Ryan LaFlare (171 lb) vs Tony Martin (171 lb)