The Jiu-Jitsu Coach
Lamorinda BJJ instructor, Jiu-Jitsu coach, Mozart Gutierrez got attacked on the streets of San Francisco by a street guy. Gutierrez displayed a fine self-defence execution without the use of an excessive force.
This is something that should everyone do in a street fight if it’s possible.
Street Fight on a San Francisco Street
The Jiu-Jitsu coach Gutierrez was able to control his attacker forcing him to give up on the attack without any consequences. No one dares to challenge Gutierrez if you don’t want to know what a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu would teach you.
If you check the video the BJJ Brown Belt instructor Mozart Gutierrez was obviously saying that he was attacked and was telling to people around to call the cops. The weirdest thing in this situation is that some people around want to help the attacker and no one is saying they’re calling the police.
Maybe some of them were on the attacker’s side because he’s a homeless man. Homeless or not, we still have to defend ourselves, though, in a situation like this.
Some Pretty Weird Comments About This Fight
- “pretty sure the homeless guy was harassing him and swing first. Definition of self-defense”
- “are you beating up civilians on your commute to work?”
- “I think you lose empathy from the public to get help when you take the guy to near unconsciousness. An extreme length of self-defense turns into what looks like retaliation of pain to
- bystanders passing by. Not everyone walking down the street is a jiu-jitsu enthusiast and can appreciate looking at someone in distress like that. Regardless of who the “victim” or “attacker” is.
- I don’t blame ppl in the vid for reacting how they did.”
- “Far from self-defense. This was just an attempt by Mozart to be his cocky self and beat up on a mentally ill homeless guy. Go use your BJJ on someone who will put up an actual fight.
- Let’s see your “self-defense” there.”
- “Little Asian man thinks he’s big! wow!”
Other Comments Supporting BJJ Instructor in This Street Fight
- “So what are you supposed to do in San Fran let people accost you? People should ask and assist if needed. That hippie stuff doesn’t work when someone is trying to hurt people.”
- “Unbelievable. A smart and capable man defends himself and the public shame him and makes him look like the villain. Smh”
- “pretty sure the homeless guy was harassing him and swung first. Definition of self-defense”
- “Nobody willing to call the police or help out is just sad. Everyone quick to want to help the attacker tho? Only in San Francisco!”
- “Cameraman should’ve gotten choked out, “let him go before I kick your ass” yeah right!”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think.
Whose side are you on?