After a good workout, you need to replace what you’ve lost during your exercises. And I am talking about vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and water. Unless you get some healthy food after a workout, you’ll feel exhausted, tired and with no energy what so ever. Bananas, spinach and berries are always a nice choice, but especially after a workout they help you rejuvenate and refresh.
Popular on Ritely
- 42 “How I Met Your Mother Quotes” On Love And Life
- 26 Ideas to Maximize a Tiny Bedroom Space
- 41 Famous People Who Ended Their Own Life
- WATCH: Cocky Teen Gets Knocked Out With Roundhouse Kick In Front Of Entire School
- 27 Magical DIY Crafts for All Harry Potter Fans
- Breast Cancer: Don’t Ignore the Early Signs